We at Srishti we have always believed that our patients are the most important people in our service, and all efforts are dedicated to ensure patient saftey and quality health care. We believe in providing quality health care, Srishti aims at maximum patient safety and strives to avoid medical errors. Medical errors are mistakes that may involve medication, surgery, tests or other components of your health care. To facilitate patient safety, we insist on continuous training,development and education of all the staff of our associates. This is done to keep them updated on current medical advances and best practices to deliver quality, safe health care.
There are many ways you can help promote your safety and minimize the chance of medical errors. Here are a few common patient safety items to consider:
- The most important way is to talk to our doctors. Tell them about your health. Ask them as many questions. We can facilitate this by video conferencing and on line discussions.
- If you are planning to travel for treatment at our center, take a complete list of your medications with you and show it to our physician during initial consultation. This will help them make sure that any new medicine will not cause problems with ones you already take.
- Tell our physician if you have any allergies and tell him or her about any problems that your medicines have caused, such as a rash or stomachache.
- If you pick up your medicine at the drug store in India, make sure that it is what your physician prescribed. If you have any questions about your prescription, ask the pharmacist before you leave the drug store.
- While in the medical facility, do not tamper with any equipment in your room. If you have been cautioned not to get out of bed without assistance, please follow these instructions. These instructions are meant to help protect you from falling and possibly suffering a serious injury.